Miura Private Equity acquires Guzmán Gastronomía in a management buyout

Miura Private Equity has acquired 65% of Guzmán Gastronomía, leading developer and distributor of products in the HORECA channel. The buy-out sees the management team strengthening its position with the remaining 35% holding.

This new phase in the company’s history ushers in plans to consolidate its position as market leader with emphasis on the latest product range as well as other innovative solutions for the highly demanding gastronomic market. Guzmán also plans to increase its market share by acquiring companies that will complement their business model.