18.04.2012
Guzmán Gastronomía acquires prestigious restaurant supplier Solé Graells

Guzmán Gastronomía consolidates its position as a leading food service provider to the Spanish hotel and restaurant sector with the acquisition of leading restaurant supplier Solé Graells.


This move strengthens the company’s position as a market leader, increases its presence abroad and enables better service provision alongside an expanded product range.


Guzmán Gastronomía is controlled by 65% equity holder Miura Private Equity. The management team, led by Joaquín Arasanz, with Tomás Corredor and Ramón Llagostera, holds the remaining 35%.


Share: